Wednesday 26 January 2011

Lycra!!

Ok,
I was about 11 and I saw a cyclist cycle past. I don't know what he was wearing, but I know he had black cycle shorts on. I suddenly got a flash of electricity run through my body. I was feeling things that I have never felt before. From that moment on, I loved the tight stuff. I didn't know why. It wasn't the fact it was a man riding. I was the stretchy material he had on. The way it showed everything, but not everything. It was so sexy, but was acceptable. Then the RnB pop act Cameo released 'Word Up' The lead singer larry Blackmon wore some Lycra tights and a big red cod piece. Again I was transfixed on how amazing he looked, how u could see his legs, and it was so sexual.


from then all I wanted was some Lycra shorts, and one shopping trip to Concept man (which i think is top man now) i brought some Nike Air Jordan cycle shorts! loved them. wore them most days. And when I was alone and discovering what that thing between my legs did, the shorts were on.

But I wanted more. So I wanted to be able to wear Lycra more. So I wanted a bike, so I could wear cycle clothes. I ordered a racing bike off my mums catalogue, and for ages I would walk into halfords, and look at the cycle gear. Just feeling it between my hands, knowing i could buy it. (even now i have that feeling).Then I brought my first cycle outfit.

so that's how it started. Then of course came the Internet, more Lycra and more Lycra. Singlets, skin suits and then of course zentai!
But I am sure I will share that with you at a later time. But thats how I got into it.  Me and the tight stuff!

1 comment: