Saturday 29 January 2011

Zentai!!

Zentai (from the Japanese ゼンタイ) is a term for skin-tight garments that cover the entire body. The word is a contraction of zenshin taitsu (全身タイツ) ("full-body tights"). Zentai is most commonly made using nylon/spandex blends, but other materials such as cotton and wool are used as well.

When I first discovered the Internet, I saw these suits that some men were wearing. They 
were totally covered from head to  toe in Lycra. I didn't get it. I just thought these men 
were freaks!!
But something about the suit kept bringing me back, and in the end I ordered a blue 
metallic suit.  Couldn't wait until It came. Then  when the package came, I put  the suit 
right on.

However I hated it, it felt horrible. didn't stretch the way I wanted it too. So i put it right
back into the packaging and back on ebay.

But I really wanted to try it one again, so ordered a simple black suit, this time with 
removable gloves and hood, just in case.  It felt amazing! Something amazing about 
being covered all in Lycra.

Just feeling myself all over with nothing but Lycra between me and my hands, was 
the most amazing feeling in the world.  Its trail and error, finding the right size, and 
the right vendor. 

The service is great and the suits feel amazing. The best suit I have is a black suit with 
a cock sheath, nothing beats the feeling.





I like mixing zentai and 'normal' clothes as I think it looks kinda sexy









There is now a  whole collection of web sites selling zentai's. The most famous one is 

http://www.morphsuits.co.uk  but there also is

and of course ebay.

the best forum is 

there is alot of debate on the purity of zentai's and the new morphsuit craze. That they 
deny the origins of the  suits and they misuse  the lack of knowledge of zentai. But for 
me, I think its a positive thing. That the more people that can find the enjoyment on 
wearing  these suits is a good thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment